Harrisdale Primary is a local intake school. An eligible child whose place of residence is within the intake area is guaranteed enrolment in the compulsory years of primary schooling (Pre Primary to Year 6). Children whose usual place of residence is not in the local intake area require an application for enrolment and are accommodated where possible based on capacity and facilities available after making provision for local intake area needs.
Please note: Harrisdale Primary is a school under immense enrolment pressure and therefore does not accept out of boundary applications.
To obtain an enrolment application please see our Administration staff or download the enrolment form below.Download K-6 Application for Enrolment
Applications can be submitted in the front office during the school term between 9:00am and 3:00pm with the following Supporting Documentation.
Three Proofs of Address:
- Latest Council Rates Notice (if you own your property) or Tenancy Agreement with a minimum of three months lease period remaining.
- Driver’s Licence with current address
- Latest Utility bill (Water/Gas/Electricity only)
Student documentation required:
- Birth Certificate
- Australian Passport (Please note that if your child is an Australian citizen but both parents were born overseas, then proof of one of the parent’s permanent residency/ citizenship or the students Australian Passport is also required at the time of application.)
- Medicare Immunisation History Statement
4. Visa or Australian Citizenship (see below). If a child or parent is a visa holder, you will also need to provide the visa grant notice and Passport.
Harrisdale Primary can access an interpreter service in most languages at no cost to the parent. If you believe an interpreter would support you in communicating with us, please let us know, and we can organise this valuable service, free of charge. All interpreters and translators are bound by a confidentiality clause.
Please ensure all original supporting documentation is provided with your enrolment application.