Kindy applications for 2020 can be submitted to our Administration.
Please understand this is an application for enrolment only and does not guarantee your child a place. There is no need to rush in. Enrolments are not accepted on a first come, first served basis.
All applications received by 3:00pm on July 26th 2020 are equally considered against Department of Education criteria (by order of priority):
As this is a school under enrolment pressure, we do not take enrolments outside the local intake area.
As kindergarten is pre-compulsory schooling, there is no guarantee of a place in your local school.
Harrisdale Primary School has an offsite annexe named the B Hive. All Kindy and some Pre-Primary students will attend schooling at this separate campus. View the Harrisdale Primary School Annexe information here:
To obtain an enrolment application please see our Administration staff or download the Kindy Application form.[Download not found]
Please ensure all original supporting documentation is provided with your enrolment application.
Three Proofs of Address:
- Latest Council Rates Notice (if you own your property) or Tenancy Agreement with a minimum of three months lease period remaining.
- Driver’s Licence with current address
- Latest Utility bill (Water/Gas/Electricity only.)
Student documentation required:
- Birth Certificate
- Australian Passport (Please note that if your child is an Australian citizen but both parents were born overseas, then proof of one of the parent’s permanent residency/ citizenship or the students Australian Passport is also required at the time of application.)
- Medicare Immunisation History Statement https://www.humanservices.gov.au/individuals/online-help/medicare/getting-your-immunisation-history-statement-using-your-medicare-online-account
- Visa or Australian Citizenship (see below)
If a child or parent is a visa holder, you will also need to provide the visa grant notice and Passport.