Kindy applications for 2022 and 2023 can be submitted to our Administration.
Please understand this is an application for enrolment only and does not guarantee your child a place. There is no need to rush in. Enrolments are not accepted on a first come, first served basis.
All applications received by 3:00pm on July 22nd 2022 are equally considered against Department of Education criteria (by order of priority):
As this is a school under enrolment pressure, we do not take enrolments outside the local intake area.
As kindergarten is pre-compulsory schooling, there is no guarantee of a place in your local school.
To obtain an enrolment application please see our Administration staff or download and submit the Kindy Application form below.Download K-6 Application for Enrolment
Please ensure all original supporting documentation is provided with your enrolment application.
Three Proofs of Address:
- Latest Council Rates Notice (if you own your property) or Tenancy Agreement with a minimum of three months lease period remaining.
- Driver’s Licence with current address
- Latest Utility bill (Water/Gas/Electricity only.)
Student documentation required:
- Birth Certificate
- Australian Passport (Please note that if your child is an Australian citizen but both parents were born overseas, then proof of one of the parent’s permanent residency/ citizenship or the students Australian Passport is also required at the time of application.)
- Medicare Immunisation History Statement
4. Visa or Australian Citizenship. If a child or parent is a visa holder, you will also need to provide the visa grant notice and Passport.
Harrisdale Primary can access an interpreter service in most languages at no cost to the parent. If you believe an interpreter would support you in communicating with us, please let us know, and we can organise this valuable service, free of charge. All interpreters and translators are bound by a confidentiality clause.