Harrisdale Primary is a local intake school. An eligible child whose place of residence is within the intake area is guaranteed enrolment in the compulsory years of primary schooling (Pre Primary to Year 6). Children whose usual place of residence is not in the local intake area require an application for enrolment and are accommodated where possible based on capacity and facilities available after making provision for local intake area needs.
you are eligible to enrol for Pre Primary if your child is born between the following dates.
PP 2019 – 1 July 2013 to 30 June 2014
PP 2020 – 1 July 2014 to 30 June 2015
To obtain an enrolment application please see our Administration staff or download the Pre Primary Application form.
Applications can be submitted in the front office during the school term between 8:30am and 3:30pm with the following Supporting Documentation.
- 3 proofs of Residence:
- latest Council Rates Notice (if you own your property) or Tenancy Agreement with a minimum of three months lease period remaining.
- Driver’s Licence with current address
- Latest Utility bill (Water/ Gas/ Electricity ONLY)
- Student Documentation Required
- Birth Certificate
- Australian Passport if born overseas (Please note that if your child is an Australian citizen but both parents were born overseas, then proof of one of the parent’s permanent residency/ citizenship or the students Australian Passport is also required at the time of application)
- Medicare Immunisation History Statement https://www.humanservices.gov.au/individuals/online-help/medicare/getting-your-immunisation-history-statement-using-your-medicare-online-account
- Visa or Australian Citizenship (see below)
If a child or parent is a visa holder, you will also need to provide the visa grant notice and Passport.
Please ensure all original supporting documentation is provided with your enrolment application.
Please download our Hello-Pre-Primary! booklet from our resources page. This gives an insightful guide into what to expect when your child starts Pre-Primary.
Also found under our resources page is Enrolment pack part A and supporting documents.